$#,### – $#,### per month. Maximum entry level is $#,### per month. Holiday, sick leave and vacation benefits are provided. Prepaid medical, dental, vision, and counseling plans provided for employee and family. Prepaid life insurance policy provided for the employee. Employees of this office are not covered by Social Security, but do have mandatory retirement coverage with Public Employees Retirement System (PERS). This position is located in Sacramento, CA.
Provide remote and on-site implementation management assistance to local education agencies for the CSIS Program and its multiple project awards; conduct data management, technical and process readiness assessments; develop sustainability strategies, processes and guidelines; guide and assist local education resources in local implementations;
Assist Chief Operations Officer and other Program managers in strategic and tactical planning based on project management, process and technical evaluations.
Under the direction of the CSIS Director of LEA Projects, or the CSIS Special Projects Administrator, duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Assist in support of and service to local education agencies;
· Assist in support of and service to postsecondary education segments, and education research agencies;
· Assist LEA participants with development and implementation of CSIS contract deliverables;
· Assist CSIS Project Managers with technical assistance during on-sight evaluation and oversight activities, and quality assurance including assessment and verification on LEA completed deliverables;
· Assist CSIS Director of Client Services with LEA training development and strategy;
· Participate in the development of CSIS and LEA project plans;
· Coordinate and/or develop user documentation with the assistance of designated CSIS staff;
· Participate in CSIS Advisory Group (CAG) and Project Focus Groups activities as directed;
· Work as part of local implementation teams, providing guidance and assistance as mutually agreed by the local Superintendent (or other authorizing role) and the CSIS Chief Operations Officer;
· Assist Chief Operations Officer and CSIS managers with other duties as assigned.
Considerable knowledge of local education agency systems and management operations, especially student information management, project management issues and concepts;
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Proven ability to coordinate multiple project areas and entities; work independently with organization and flexible teams; build and manage constructive relationships with all stakeholders.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years in system implementation management, as well as experience in project and staff operations.
Experience in K-12 and/or postsecondary systems is highly desired.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in business, information technology or related field desired.
All candidates must file an application, supplemental application, resume, and proof of education with the California School Information Services Program, 770 L St. Suite 1120, Sacramento, CA 95814, (916) 325-9200 on or before Month xx, 201x, by 5:00 p.m. College transcripts or other proof of education is required with application.
This position is located in Sacramento.
Each candidate’s application papers will be thoroughly evaluated and ranked by a screening committee appointed by the Kern County Superintendent of Schools Office. Candidates achieving a rating of 70% or better will qualify to continue in the eligibility screening process with an interview scheduled the week of Month xx, 201x. Interviews will be held at the California School Information Services Office, 770 L St. Suite 1120, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Some positions may require proof of privately owned automobile insurance and possess a valid California Motor Vehicle operator’s license. Fingerprint clearance by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the California Department of Justice is a condition of appointment after all other required job conditions have been met. This position has a probationary period six months or 130 days, whichever is longer.