CALPADS Training Recognition Program
The CALPADS Training Recognition Program was established to acknowledge an individual’s effort in learning how to use CALPADS and to encourage more individuals to attend the complete set of CALPADS trainings to increase their CALPADS proficiency. The CALPADS Training Recognition Program tracks training attendance for individuals who attend the CALPADS training, including both self-paced and presenter-led (webinar) sessions. Individuals automatically receive the recognitions; they do not need to apply.
Each year FCMAT/CSIS reviews training attendance records to identify individuals who have completed the nine CALPADS training courses listed below. The individuals who have attended all nine courses receive a certificate along with a letter to their superintendent/charter school administrator describing the training recognition and how it was earned.
Individuals who earn the training recognition are acknowledged on this web page by the year they earned the recognition. Each individual also receives an electronic badge of recognition that could become part of their email signature if they choose to use it in this manner.
The training recognition is awarded to LEA staff members who have completed the following CALPADS trainings:
- Essentials 1-4
- Fall 1 Reporting and Certification or Fall 1 Reporting and Certification Advanced
- Fall 2 Data Population or Fall 2 Elementary Data Population
- Fall 2 Reporting and Certification or Fall 2 Reporting and Certification Advanced
- End of Year 2 and 3 Reporting and Certification
- End of Year 1 and 4 Reporting and Certification if the LEA is required to complete these submissions
Training Recognition Cohort